Dinar Dong RV Bank suggestions! Nov 16/13
BANK REVAL SELF-PREPERATION---DINAR-RECAP BLOG GUIDE LIST -
(***read and re-read, if necessary)
***OK --- lets go over a few simple things....
* Have a note book with you for any notes you want to take and a calculator?
HOW TO SAY IT
* Say you are there to do a currency exchange (not cash in). Do NOT use the word investment
* Only refer to your notes using these terms: IQN for dinar, VNN for dong
* You can go to bank once we have the 800 numbers and NOT before, which tells us its official for us to walk in with one 25k note or less
* You have to set an appointment for the rest of your CE (more than a 25k note)
* You do not need an appt for the VNN
***MAKE A 2ND BANK APPOINTMENT
* You will have to make another appt with/for your wealth manager after your initial appointment
* Do NOT Currency Exchange your VNN or IQN in the same account, keep them - - separate
NON-INTEREST BEARING (NIB) ACCOUNT
* Many think you should have your CURRENCX EXCHANGE funds placed into a non-interest bearing account at first until at least tax time. (***MAIN REASON is...IF a bank foreclosure, etc. non-interest bearing account is NOT owned by bank, other accounts ARE ... so Non-Interest account would be paid back before Corporaitons, businesses, etc....)
* If you signed up with a group and now afterwords - - - (hush, hush) - - - wish not to be affiliated with them you must begin to use a new email address that you give the caller on your 800 number... gmail or hushmail are some choices
OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS
* You will want to move your CE funds into AT LEAST THREE (3) new accounts... 1) one to hold for taxes which you do not touch, 2) one for just investments and 3) one for use.
* Make sure you get copies of EVERYTHING
NDA (NON-DISCLOSURE AFFIDAVIT) - -"All Rights Reserved"
* Sign the NDA or you will not Currency Exchange... When signing --hand write All Rights Reserved - and your signature directly beneath it - - That way the bank or other parties of interest cannot defraud (bamboozle) you!! Once you sign you will NOT speak of IQN (or VNN) again...according to your NDA agreement.
Go and fulfill your plans and enjoy!
Bank Currency Exchange Check List
"I Want ON-SITE VERIFICATION AND INSTANT DEPOSIT CREDIT"
• 'Please waive all bank fees including “bank spread” fees. '
• Setup new "holding" accounts to accept either an on-site CURRENCY EXCHANGE or to accept wires from reserve dealers.... or both.
• banker to sign and date each IQN purchase receipt upon exchange of dinar
• open 1st NIB (non-interest bearing) or “clean” account in name of _______________
• open 2nd NIB bank account in name of ______________ / sweep funds from 1st account into 2nd NIB account
• close 1st account
• Add a P.O.D. (pay on death) clause to each account and signature card
• open 3rd NIB “Tax Escrow” Acct - sweep 55% from 2nd acct into 3rd "holding" account • flagged all accounts as "access restricted to non-essential bank personnel " and tagged as "Non-test/Non-Training" Accounts • provide list of Cashiers Check to be written out:
• obtain extra insurance for Trust Accounts. Bank to provide and pay for insurance to cover all account balances (i.e. Lloyds of London
Eight Step Process: UST has 2 hours to complete step 1 to 8 process.
1. IMF notifies UST to activate process
2. UST runs codes, report back to IMF when completed
3. IMF gives OK for next step
4. If go from IMF, UST to call in people and activate call centers
5. UST reports to IMF call centers are ready
6. IMF tells UST to notify banks and currency dealers. 800 #s released!
7. UST reports to IMF all is ready
8. UST notifies banks to start doing exchanges.
UST works on state of urgency system, now on high alert.
Got this morning expect to be paid by Saturday in Iraq on their cards at the new rate. On their TVs, so they trust this will be complete, expect all to be paid by Saturday. Cards will be international by Saturday morning Iraq time.
Nov. 8, --NDA (Non-Disclosure Affidavit) Update
Additional pages added. NDA covers spouse, children, CPAs, accountants, attorneys, anyone given currency. Have them sign a NDA so you and everybody else are safe. Remember, "All Rights Reserved" written in above your isgnature)
Anything over 25,000 requires appointment.
On screen yesterday $36.08 dinar, $6.85 dong.
This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm***********
Onerascal1: RUMOR/Take it as you will. Now for the Rumor,,, I have a cousin who I would give my life for. She was a teacher, the kind of teacher who you would want to let your kids be around. Last night on the phone she was taking care of her son and trying to hold a conversation with me. In her last few words before saying she had to go, she started rambling about the current rates. I had to stop her to get the story about the statement. A good friend of hers works in a bank and has seen the rates posted, (this is in Oklahoma) I asked her to clarify this and SHE, told ME, the rates.... and guess what ?? Same as what Tony has told us....... IRN: $36.85 - VNN: $6.87
HAVE TWO (2) BANK ACCEPTABLE PROOFS OF I.D. WITH YOU
JUST SO YOU KNOW I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING FOR MY DAUGHTER, SS AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE DOES NOT WORK Goddess of Love:
Caution: Before you go to the bank (Please Read)
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share a quick scenario with you that happened today. I took my friend to the bank today to open up her bank accounts before hand so that she would have them ready to go for when we get our 800 #'s. (Keep in mind she is 70 Years old). When I picked her up, I asked her to make sure she had 2 forms of I.D. She doesn't have a SS card, just a DL and a birth certificate. When she got in the car, I asked her to go get a copy of her utility bill....just in case they didn't accept the birth certificate. (Better to be prepared than not, right?) So she went in and grabbed a utility bill, gets back in the car and off we go. We drive 45 minutes to get to the bank. We go in, and start the procedure to open the accounts. She was asked to present her two forms of I.D. She presented her DL and her birth certificate. The bank informed her that unfortunately they will not accept a birth certificate, however, they would take a copy of her utility bill if she had one with her. And she did. (Good thing.) Low and behold, it was one from LAST YEAR so they couldn't accept it.
(Imagine the disappointment that my friend had once she realized she couldn't open her account. She was so excited to go open her accounts that she just grabbed the first utility bill she could find without looking at it to see if it was current or not. The look on her face was devastating.) The banker was really sweet and she went through a list of items that you can use as a second form of I.D. I have enclosed it for you to reference: Primary Identification Documents Drivers license with photo, issued by a State or Territory of the U.S. Identification Card with photo, issued by a State or Territory of the U.S. Valid U.S. Passport with photo Valid Passport, from country other than U.S., with photo and with a valid I-94 or I-551 card or stamp Foreign issued ID – Matricula Consular issued by a consulate’s office of the country of Mexico Secondary Identification Documents Major or local debit/credit card embossed with name (does not include gift cards) College ID of institution where applicant is currently enrolled Current Utility Bill bearing name/address used for opening account Rental/Lease Contract for current residence Documentation of home ownership for current residence Current State Issued Learner’s Permit Permanent Resident Card Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization Immigration form I-571 Employment Authorization Card (with photograph) issued by a U.S. Federal Government agency Temporary Driver’s License Receipt (only valid if issued within the last 30 days) Medical AARP or Medical Insurance Card
We went all the way back to her house (45 min) and then turned around and went back to the bank (another 45 Min) and then finally we were able to open her accounts. Here's the Bottom Line...... I just wanted everyone to be prepared for tomorrow and not be disappointed at the bank. It is such a simple thing but very easy to overlook. Please, please, please be prepared and make sure that you have at least 2 forms of ID that are on the list as well as all the other items that you have hopefully already put together for your trip to the bank. Imagine the frustration of not only the banker, BUT YOU, if you went all the way down there and couldn't open up your account and do your CE.
EXTRA BANK SAVVY DATA--BANKS OWN YOUR INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNTS
THIS IS A VERY LONG, INFORMATIVE EMAIL. DO READ AND CAREFULLY CONSIDER THESE
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:28:14 -0700
Part 1 Currency Exchange Strategy For First Visit
Post By Jackie O., TNT Dinar,
RAJAF has done a WONDERFUL JOB of helping everyone.. I have copied every plan on these pages into an e-mail.. to sort and print out.. AND STUDY ! Thanks RAJAF
Maybe you should become a professional advisor... you are great at finding info. and "following up".
I am going to walk thru a few things to try to simplify them..as it gets pretty confusing jumping from one page to another.
-- "ALL" (but one) foreign currencies will be EXCHANGED into USD (fiat/fake money) which is insured by the broke FDIC. ONE EXCEPTION...IRAQI DINAR.. (SEE BELOW)
-- "ALL" (but one) foreign currencies will be TAXED based only on USD. HOW MUCH? NO ONE KNOWS.!! Set aside 50% ONE EXCEPTION -- IRAQI DINAR ( SEE BELOW)
-- "ALL"(but one) foreign currencies MUST BE KEPT IN SEPARATE ACCOUNTS (They can be co-mingled)
IRAQI DINAR MUST NEVER - EVER BE PLACED IN THOSE ACCOUNTS
( At this time, until we know more, I would KEEP Iraqi Dinar funds separate on LOADABLE CARDS as well ) You may have to "PROVE" for tax purposes, that these funds were NEVER co-mingled.
--IRAQI DINAR will be EXCHANGED into UST NOTES ( UST = U.S. TREASURY) which is the ONLY money INSURED BY THE TREASURY. GOLD BACKED? NOT PROVEN YET
OIL BACKED? NOT PROVEN YET.. "THEY SAY" insured by U.S. T.
=11pxUST IS STILL A "NOTE" AND NOT A "BILL" WHICH MEANS IT IS STILL "FIAT MONEY" JUST MOVED UP A NOTCH.
-- IRAQI DINAR - will be taxed based on UST. ( U.S. TREASURY) HOW MUCH?
NO ONE KNOWS YET ( set aside 50% )
--IRAQI DINAR exchanged into UST -"MUST BE KEPT IN A SEPARATE CLEAN ACCOUNT"
If even $1 of USD is "co-mingled" YOU LOSE THE "UST" INSURANCE - IT IS THEN INSURED under the "old" USD standards.... "defunct" FDIC INS.
ALSO: YOU WILL BE TAXED UNDER THE HIGHER USD TAX RATE !!
TNT DINAR / CE Bank Strategy for 1st visit Jackie O., TNT Dinar,
NOW BACK TO CURRENCY EXCHANGING. HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS:
WHEN YOU GET YOUR “800? NUMBER TO CALL.. MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE THE CORRECT NUMBER.. AND DON’T CONFUSE THEM.
1. ONE “800? NUMBER SHOULD BE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT DIRECT WITH THE BANK
2. THE OTHER “800? NUMBER SHOULD BE YOUR “GROUP” NUMBER FOR THE BANK.
REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE “DONG” YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT.
IT’S APPOINTMENT TIME WITH THE BANK:
IN ADVANCE: FIGURE UP EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO PAY OFF.
MORTGAGE, AUTO, AUTO INS. , PROPERTY INSURANCE OLD BILLS, CREDIT CARD DEBT ( NEGOTIATE THEM DOWN GET A LETTER WITH AN AGREED AMOUNT), PAST DUE TAXES? “NEGOTIATE,”GET A LETTER WITH AN AGREED AMOUNT.
BUY A HOUSE? GET A BONAFIDE PAY OFF. PAY TAXES INSURANCE SEPARATELY AND IN ADVANCE. MAKE SURE THEY AGREE TO “NOT” INCREASE THE DEAL, AFTER YOU HAVE PAID IN ADVANCE. I MAY EVEN TRY THAT WITH THE ELECTRIC COMPANY, WHILE I’M WORKING ON MY OWN ENERGY PLAN.
SCOPE OUT OTHER BANKS. YOU WILL NEED THEM FOR A LITTLE WHILE.
BRING YOUR LIST WITH YOU WITH PROPER PAYOFF NAMES, ACCOUNT NUMBERS ETC, AND SPECIFIC AMOUNT (TO THE PENNY) FOR EACH PAYOFF.
HAVE YOUR DINAR “PRE-COPIED ( FRONT AND BACK IN BLACK AND WHITE) EACH DINAR HAS A SERIAL NUMBER ON IT. MAKE THREE COPIES OF ALL DINAR ( DONG) ETC.
PUT DINAR IN FOLDER WITH APPROPRIATE COPIES
HAVE AMOUNT WRITTEN ON YOUR ITEMIZED BILL PAYING SHEET
BRING YOUR OWN CALCULATOR, PEN AND NOTE PAD. also bring a BLUE ink pen.
WRITE DOWN THE AMOUNT (RATE) YOU WILL ASK FOR
HAVE TWO FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
ADDRESS: GET A POST OFFICE BOX AT UPS STORE USE THAT ADDRESS (NOT THE BOX NUMBER) – ZIP CODE USE THAT ADDRESS ON EVERYTHING.
KNOW IN ADVANCE WHERE YOU ARE GOING, HOW TO GET THERE, AND WHERE TO PARK.. “BE A LITTLE EARLY” SO YOU CAN GET THE “FEEL” OF THE PLACE !!
DO NOT WALK INTO THE BANK ” RUSHED OR CONFUSED”
WALK IN CONFIDENT!!
THEY PUT THEIR PANTS ON THE SAME WAY YOU DO.
THEY ARE EMPLOYEES, NO MATTER THEIR TITLE.
IT IS THEIR JOB TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS THE WAY “YOU” WANT THEM TO
DO NOT LET THEM GIVE YOU THE BUMS RUSH.
ON THEIR SIDE OF THE LEDGER — THEY MAY BE LOOKING AT DINARIANS AS “WHAM – BAM – THANK YOU M’AM ( OR SIR ) GET DINAR – SEE YOU LATER !!
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, YOU WON’T ALLOW IT.
THERE ARE OTHER BANKS IN EVERY STATE.
YOU “HAVE” WHAT THEY “WANT” !!
START PRACTICING YOUR BEST “WEALTHY” ATTITUDE.
TAKE CHARGE OF THE MEETING.
THIS IS YOUR LIFE, YOUR MONEY, YOUR NEW WEALTH AND YOUR NEW ADVENTURE INTO A NEW WORLD.
(After all, you spent your $ to buy this and you have also invested untold hours over the last few years, praying and hoping for this very day and moment)